Journal of Islamic Guidance and Counseling received writing in the form of articles, research reviews, theoretical analysis, related to the theme of Islamic counseling. Incoming writing will be selected by the editorial board. Posts must meet the following requirements:
- The writing refers to the development of the theory and application of guidance and counseling.
- Writing is the result of research or conceptual study.
- Many posts between 20-25 pages, left-top margin 4 cm, right-bottom 3 cm, typed with space 1.5 using font type Times New Roman12 pt.
- The textual framework includes:
- Title (5-12 clear words and reflect the contents of the article)
- Author's name (without title)
- Author agency
- email address
- Abstract and Indonesian keywords (100-200 words)
- English abstracts and keywords
- The abstract should be two languages, Indonesian and English / Arabic. Minimum keyword 3 word concept and maximum 5 word concept
- Quotes are written in the middle note (last name of author, comma, year, colon, and page). Example from book: (Motahhari, 2001: 195). Example from article (Adlin and Suryolaksono, 2000). Writing the bibliography in accordance with the Journal of Islamic Guidance and Counseling rules
- Example of the book: Jonah, Muhammad. Big-Arabic Indonesian Dictionary. Jakarta: P3A Depag RI, 1983.
- Examples from the article: Adlin, A. And I, Suryolaksono. "Reduction of Human Conception: An Overview of the Era of Pramodernism, Modernism, and Postmodernism" Journal of Psyche 1, No. 2 (2000): 25-26.
- Note: If anything is unclear please send a question to the address email@example.com
Step Submit For Writers
- The author who will submit the manuscript to the journal site must register online independently on the "list" or "register" menu. If you have difficulty contacting the editorial secretariat at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered, do submit the manuscript to succeed (with the delivery status of active or active submissions ).
- The manuscript is written in accordance with the script template Journal of Islamic Guidance and Counseling.
- Quote writing and bibliography using APA citation Style
- Author is prohibited to send the manuscript to another journal publishers before there is confirmation from the editor or the editorial secretariat (a maximum of 3 weeks after the draft be submit and be accepted by the editor).
- The author must wait for the editor's decision (the results of screening the manuscript) and the results of the review recommendation of the manuscript within the stipulated time.
- The author is submissive and is subject to the recommendation of the review of manuscript and editor's decisions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been delivered or published in any other publication, whether print or electronic.
- Manuscripts should be up to date or have a novelty concept.
- Topics manuscript should be consistent with the scope or aim and scope issue of the Journal of Islamic Guidance and Counseling, which is the scientific field of guidance and counseling Islam.
- Keywords or keywords script is written in English, the number of keywords a minimum of three and maximum of five keywords .
- The manuscript was written and compiled according to the rules of systematic penullisan Journal manuscript Journal of Islamic Guidance and Counseling.
- Source citations or references manuscript 80% comes from the reference source 20% of primary and secondary reference sources.
This journal charges the following author fees.
- Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
- Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
- Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)